About Me

One backpack. 14.9 kilos of stuff. 10 months. One continent. This little place, this little corner of the internet is one simple thing, and so many things at once. Simply, it is my attempt to capture what moments I can of my next journeys over the next year in South America, so I can share them with those people who care to follow mis movimientos here. Other than that, while I know this place means so much more, your guess is as good as mine as to what it means and will mean. So that's the real meaning of this espacio. To find out. Thanks to those who will read this. Gracias.

Friday, October 22, 2010

While I know that I wrote that my new (relatively speaking) job isn't a real job, I have to admit that I lied. It's real work. And it's kicking my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment