About Me

One backpack. 14.9 kilos of stuff. 10 months. One continent. This little place, this little corner of the internet is one simple thing, and so many things at once. Simply, it is my attempt to capture what moments I can of my next journeys over the next year in South America, so I can share them with those people who care to follow mis movimientos here. Other than that, while I know this place means so much more, your guess is as good as mine as to what it means and will mean. So that's the real meaning of this espacio. To find out. Thanks to those who will read this. Gracias.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

And it begins. One backpack. 14.9 kilos (mostly stuff I don't care about). 10 months (more or less). Two eyes. Two hands. Two feet. Two languages I don't really know (and others I don't know at all), but have to speak with my clumsy foreign tongue. And one continent to see/know/recorrer.

3 comments:

  1. HabĂ­a que elegir, o vivir, o escribir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Have lots of fun!

    Angus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dulce,muy dulce. I shall enjoy your trip. The happiest part of my life was being in Mexico for a month in '08 and celebrating their Independence from Spain on Septiembre diez y seis con parade, jaripio and baile grande. I am working hard to support Latinos in this area and went to una iglesia last domingo. oh what espiritus!!!!!!!Oso Sonando

    ReplyDelete